Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Healthy Week!

And hopefully healthy life.  The times I feel best are the times when I'm feeling healthy.  This includes me doing some sort of physical activity in the day, getting enough rest (but not too much!), and eating well. 
A couple weeks ago I was chatting with my brother Jason!
He told me that Annie had been cooking some healthy meals and he was feeling amazing.  In fact, almost purely because of eating healthier he told me he was losing some weight.  This shocked me.  So I did a little research and found out that one of the main keys of having a healthy life is good food choices.
I have been hesitant to cook meals that are considered "healthy meals" because my experience is that they don't taste very good!  Plus i am a true believer in intuitive eating.  But then Jason told me that he actually thought these meals Annie was making tasted really good!!
So then I got to chatting with my sister Annie!
She told me that the meals were somewhat easy to make and she thought they were pretty tasty too! Lucky enough for me, she had some of the meals saved in her email so she forwarded it to me.  All the credit for this weeks recipes go to Annie.  
Yesterday I went on a crazy grocery shopping trip and got all the ingredients for each of the meals.  This week Evan is going to really take on the role of Ginny pig.
Thanks Annie and Jason!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment