Thursday, February 16, 2012

Resolutions

2012 ?
Ok so this is a little late in the game. I know. But I'm not usually too good at making New Years goals because it seems to end up being this huge list of things that I never end up accomplishing. And it's discouraging! But, this year, without even knowing what was happening, goals started forming around me. And I think they are pretty doable! Here they are so far:
  • Take pictures of our adventures EVERY MONTH
  • Exercise at least once a week (hopefully more!)
  • Do well in school (I guess this is subjective :) )
  • Have a happy home
  • Make a homemade meal each week
  • AND the last one so far is to read every book that has won a Newberry Medal Award.
They seem like goals that will only make me happier so I think I can do it! 

OUR BUCKET
The other day, me and Evan started talking about making a bucket list. I think it started out as more of a joke, but as days went on and things kept coming up as potential "bucket list items" i've decided to make it more official. It's pretty exciting to think about things we can do over the span of a lifetime!
  • Go to Hawaii
  • Get court side seats to a BYU basketball game (and go to it...)
  • Go on a cruise
  • Go to March Madness final four championship games
  • Swim with dolphins freely (not just petting them)
  • Adopt an animal from the pound
  • Get a Jeep Wrangler (I don't know if Evan wants this...)
  • Go to the four corners and touch all of them at the same time
And I thought we had a lot more than that. To be continued i suppose!

1 comment:

  1. hey! I don't know if you get emails when I reply to comments you make on my blog, so I am here letting you know that I answered your questions on my blog under your comment! :)

    ReplyDelete